Senior Sales Leader
piLYTIX delivers efficiencies to Sales and Marketing teams around the world through a suite of Explainable Artificial Intelligence tools that provide our clients with deep, actionable insights at levels as granular as individual leads, opportunities and salespeople.
We are currently hiring seasoned sales professionals in each of our core verticals:
- Tech & Business Services
- Professional & Collegiate Sports
- University Fundraising
- Medical Device Sales
- Currently a Senior Director, rising VP or tenured VP of Sales or Sales and Marketing
- Proven track record of career growth and sales success in one of the four target markets
- Knowledge of one of these specific industries that can be leveraged to drive growth for a high-growth A.I. tech company.
- Sees technology as a vital asset to sales professionals and has a track record of encouraging adoption of its usage with his/her team members.
- BS/BA from accredited four-year institution
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solver with time management and organization skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and motivated to make a difference for a growing company
We are firm believers in Steve Jobs’ hiring philosophy:
“It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.”
Sales goals will be discussed during the interview process. The right candidate will be able to collaborate with piLYTIX’s leadership team to engineer and execute a sales and marketing strategy that achieves very aggressive sales goals.
- Competitive compensation with commission and bonuses
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Professional development and entrepreneurial opportunities
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work schedule. This is a big job for serious business leaders in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. A sales professional who needs a manager monitoring work hours isn’t a likely fit.